Specialist insurances and IR35 advice
A word of mouth referral is always the best form of advertising and for those who do so for us, we reward you with gift cards/vouchers to be spent at a retailer of your choice. With hundreds of top name online and high street brands to choose from and no limit to the amount you can earn, what more could you want?! Simply refer a friend or colleague to us by completing the form below (if you have more than one friend and/or colleague email us complete details to: [email protected]) and if within six months they make a purchase that comes to £100 or more*, you instantly qualify for at least a £10 gift card/voucher. What's more, for every additional £50 they spend over the initial £100, you get an extra £5 - so if your referral spends say £358 with us you get £35, if they spend £172 with us you get £15 etc*. A unique code is then emailed or texted to you so that you can log on to our gift voucher portal and chose where you want your gift card/voucher from.
*All prices are based on the total after the deduction of Insurance Premium Tax at the current rate.
Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is Larsen Howie Limited of Office 2, Burrough Court, Burrough-on-the-Hill, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 2QS.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents who are aged 18 years or over.
3. No employee of Larsen Howie is eligible for this promotion, nor is any employee of a third party who has a contractual agreement in place with Larsen Howie.
4. No party may refer themselves.
5. Referred clients cannot be existing clients of Larsen Howie who have a current insurance policy in force. A referred client must take out an insurance policy and/or IR35 service within six months of the initial referral.
6. The referral by the referring party must be made to Larsen Howie prior to the policy and/or IR35 service being purchased.
7. To enter this promotion the referring party must complete the above online form, or alternatively provide all required details via email to [email protected] or by phone on 0116 380 0400, and by doing so they accept these terms & conditions.
8. No gift card provider, or business or entity where the gift card can be redeemed is an affiliate, sponsor or in any way connected to Larsen Howie and/or this promotion.
9. The gift cards/vouchers are not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Larsen Howie reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value.
11. The gift cards/vouchers may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and any third party terms, conditions, and costs relating to the gift cards/vouchers are beyond the control of Larsen Howie.
12. Larsen Howie reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the promotion and any gift card/voucher will be immediately cancelled.
13. The gift card/voucher will be sent by email or text within four weeks of the referred client(s) completing their 14 day cooling off period on their policies, or where no insurance policies are purchased, four weeks after the purchase of an IR35 service.
14. If the referred client cancels their insurance policies and/or IR35 service within the 14 day cooling off period then no referral reward will be paid at all.
15. Larsen Howie is under no circumstances liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in this promotion, and it excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to any entrant.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
a. If you wish to operate on a more commercial basis with us as an introducer, please contact our Partner Department on 0116 380 0400, email us at [email protected] or visit www.larsenhowie.co.uk/partners.
b. Only introduce people you know personally.
c. To ensure that the introduction remains 'not by way of business' as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), please restrict the number of addressees referred to us to a maximum of 50.
d. For the avoidance of doubt each recommendation is incidental to your business activities and does not fall under the FCA regulatory remit.
e. Referred client details provided to Larsen Howie will only be used for tracking applicants and will not be used for any other purpose.